“Nations build by the imagination and untiring enthusiastic efforts of generations. One generation transfers the fruits of its toil to another which then takes forward the mission. As the coming generation also has its dreams and aspirations for the nation’s future, it therefore adds something from its side to the national vision; which the next generation strives hard to achieve. This process goes on and the nation climbs steps of glory and grains higher strengths.”
Bharat Ratna Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
TOGETHER LET’S ACHIEVE
- SAMARTH is registered as a Trust under Registration Act, 1908.
- SAMARTH was registered on December 7, 2007 at Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, Bharat. Registration Number 142-07/12/2007
- For contributions from India, please send your Cheques/ Demand drafts in favour of ‘SAMARTH’.
- Donations to SAMARTH are tax exempt u/s 80G of the Income Tax act, 1961, as allowed by law.
- CSR Contribution eligible under activities specified in schedule VII as per clause 135 of Companies Act, 2013
SAMARTH will not use donor information for any commercial purpose or distribute to any commercial entity. It will be strictly used to communicate with the donor about SAMARTH activities in India.
Samarth, Income Tax Permanent Account Number is: AAJTS4909B.